This will not affect your credit score
For opportunites with a timely return
Use for larger working capital needs
Draw what you need when you need it
From the application, we pull data to determine your business credit health. This will not affect your credit score.
You will receive an instant decision to know if you qualify for funding. How do we decide? Check out what we offer.
We quickly provide options for different amounts and terms. Business Funding Experts are here to help you decide.
"Swift was very straightforward and laid out exactly what they needed from us. It went really smoothly and was refre…"
- Ryan Carter, Razorz Construction
"I am going into my 4th year in business, currently only have one competitor and am exceeding sales numbers on…"
- Danny Moore, Moore Imaging Co.
"I’m now able to focus on areas of high importance in my community, specifically cardiac disease and diabe…"
- Dr. Angel L. Soto, MD Wellness Alliance
Last changed: February 3rd, 2016
Thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions document. These "Terms and Conditions" explain how we conduct our business with you. While not a thrilling read, any savvy business owner knows fine print matters. So please read carefully. From time to time, we may change these Terms and Conditions for any reason, and will post those changes on our website.
Here comes the legal stuff, whenever we say "you" or "your" that means you as the visitor to this website, or someone who is completing an application for business funding from Swift Financial Corporation doing business as Swift Capital, located at 501 Carr Road, Wilmington DE 19809. Naturally, by saying "we" or "us", we mean Swift Capital.
Swift Capital is not a bank. We provide funding or working capital solutions, ("Services"), to businesses nationally.
If these Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, please terminate your application with us.
We look forward to working with you to help grow your business by providing you with a fast and convenient source of working capital for your business.
1. Accepting These Terms and Conditions
By your use of this site and/or completing your application (this means you checked the Terms and Conditions box on the application), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that by accepting these Terms and Conditions:
You assume all responsibility for your use of the Service and hereby waive all claims or causes of action against Swift Capital, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives in connection therein. You should print or save a local copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records.
As an applicant/customer of Swift Capital, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your accounts maintained at other financial institutions or websites. Additionally, you agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate and provide Swift Capital with any changes to your information. you agree not to share your login credentials with any unaffiliated third party without our written consent.
2. Privacy and Personal Information
To ensure that your personal information is protected, Swift Capital uses TRUSTe for data protection.
This policy explains how Swift Capital secures your personal information and protects your privacy when you access Swift Capital's website and use our Service. Swift Capital's privacy and security policy is located at www.swiftcapital.com/privacy. You can learn more about TRUSTe by clicking the TRUSTe button on our privacy page or home page.
3. Information Sharing
Complete details on our information sharing processes can be found in our privacy and security policy.
You agree to protect and fully compensate Swift Capital and their affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees) caused by or arising from your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Swift Capital without restriction or limitations.
6. Rights Granted to Swift Capital
You authorize Swift Capital to contact any credit reporting or database service, your current, prior or third party card processors, and your current and prior banks so that Swift Capital may obtain whatever information Swift Capital determines is necessary to review your application or to monitor and maintain your account with Swift Capital. Such information may include, without limitation, your personal or your business' credit history, credit card, debit card and other payment card and instrument processing history (including, without limitation, your business charge-back history), as well as any other information Swift Capital deems pertinent.
You authorize your credit card, debit card and/or payment card processor or its designated POS processor to forward on a daily basis to any third party designated by Swift Capital all electronic payment transaction records that your acquiring institution or your designated POS processor captures on your behalf (including, but not limited to, activity on Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, or ATM Debit Cards and check truncation records).
Additionally, as part of our approval process in providing our Service, we may use a neutral, third party to access your business financial information. You will be involved in this process if we opt to use this process. For clarity, we have attached Schedule A to explain Terms and Conditions specific to this process.
7. Credit Profile Authorization
You understand and agree that we and our agents and assignees are authorized to contact third parties to make credit report inquiries (including requesting business and personal credit bureau reports from credit reporting agencies and other sources) or for any other lawful purpose.
You also understand and agree that Swift Capital is making no commitment or guarantee that any product, evaluation, or guidance provided by Swift Capital will result in an approval for a working capital solution from Swift Capital or any third party.
You are providing "written instructions" to Swift Capital under the provisions of the Fair Credit Reporting Act authorizing Swift Capital to obtain a credit report or background report. Any such report(s) that Swift Capital obtains may include, without limitation, the business's or your credit history, U.S. Department of Transportation records, any other public records, and any other information bearing on credit standing, credit capacity, or character. Such reports will be used by Swift Capital to determine eligibility for a business funding solution. You will also provide and / or execute additional documents Swift Capital may require in order to access and review any tax information related to your business, which may include executing an Internal Revenue Service Form #8821.
8. Electronic Terms and Conditions
You consent to receive by electronic means these Terms and Conditions and any and all disclosures and/or notices required to be given by applicable law or regulation.
You also consent to allow Swift Capital to respond to any inquiries by email regardless of the format of the original inquiry.
You have the option to receive any information that we have provided electronically in paper form at no cost to You. To request a paper copy of any information we have provided electronically, please contact us by calling 888-923-0007, or write to us at:
Swift Financial Corporation - Disclosure Request
501 Carr Rd, Suite 301
Wilmington, DE 19809
End User Agreement for use of services provided by Yodlee, Inc
Swift Capital uses Yodlee, Inc. ("Service Provider") data services (" Data Service(s)") to streamline our operations and minimize paperwork requirements with you, our customer.
1. Proprietary Rights. You are permitted to use content delivered to you through the Data Service only on the Service. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content. Further, you agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compile any of the service technology, including but not limited to, any Java applets associated with the service.
2. Content You Provide. You are licensing to us and our Service Providers , any information, data, passwords, materials or other content (collectively, “Content”) you provide through or to the service. Swift and our Service Provider may use, modify, display, distribute and create new material using such Content to provide the service to you. By submitting Content, you automatically agree, or promise that the owner of such Content has expressly agreed that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, Swift and Service Provider may use the Content for the purposes set out above. As between Swift and Service Provider, we own your confidential account information.
3. Third Party Accounts. By using the Data Service, you authorize us and our Service Provider to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you, and to register for accounts requested by you. For all purposes hereof, you hereby grant Swift and Service Provider a limited power of attorney, and you hereby appoint Swift and Service Provider as your true and lawful attorney-in-fact and agent, with full power of substitution and resubstitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information, and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN SWIFT OR SERVICE PROVIDER ACCESSES AND RETRIEVES INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, SWIFT AND SERVICE PROVIDER ARE ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. you agree that third party account providers shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency and power of attorney granted by you. You understand and agree that the service is not endorsed or sponsored by any third party account providers accessible through the service.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COMPANY AND SERVICE PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY AND SERVICE PROVIDER MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR SERVICE PROVIDER THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER SWIFT OR SERVICE PROVIDER NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, ACCOUNT PROVIDERS OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARMS, WHICH LAWYERS AND COURTS OFTEN CALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF COMPANY OR SERVICE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF GETTING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, (iii) ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (v) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANYONE ON THE SERVICE; (vi) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT PROVIDER SITE, EVEN IF THE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (vii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
6. Indemnification. You agree to protect and fully compensate Swift and Service Provider and their affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) caused by or arising from your use of the service, your violation of these terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
You agree that Service Provider is a third party beneficiary of the above provisions, with all rights to enforce such provisions as if Service Provider were a party to this Agreement.